Was your order canceled? Find helpful information here about canceled orders. If your order was canceled, you will immediately be notified via email. Unfortunately, our support team is unable to reprocess canceled orders. If your order was canceled, you may see a pending authorization on your statement. This pending authorization will be removed within a few days.
Corporate orders are rarely canceled. If your corporate order was canceled, we suggest you contact your Account Manager to resolve this issue.
Consumer orders are most frequently canceled if:
- We were unable to approve your custom image on your card - see our image guidelines here.
- We are unable to deliver to the address provided at the time of your order.
- You are placing your order outside of the US or with an international payment method. We can only accept US payment methods.
- Elements of the order which prevent payment authorization such as inconsistencies in the billing information.
- High levels of risk or suspicious activity are detected with your order.
Article is closed for comments.