Is your gift card expired? Despite the expiration date displayed on your Visa or Mastercard gift card, the funds on your card will never expire! The expiration date pertains solely to the card itself, not the funds. If you still have remaining funds on your Perfect Gift-issued Visa or Mastercard gift card and wish to obtain a replacement, we offer this service for a fee of $5, which is deducted from the card's balance.
To request a replacement, follow these steps:
- Ensure your card has sufficient funds to cover the $5 fee (check balance here)
- Use the CHAT icon on the bottom right-hand side of this screen to contact our support team.
- Type "Expired Card"
- Provide the info requested by our chatbot.
You will be asked for the following information:
- Provide the UID (8-digit alphanumeric code) found on the back of your card
- Plastic Cards: Provide a US mailing address (No PO Boxes)
- Virtual Cards: Provide the email address where the card should be sent
Prepaid VISA and Mastercard Gift Cards expire on the last day of the month, as indicated on the front of the card (MM/YY).
Store-specific or 'merchant cards' typically do not have an expiration date. Usage is subject to the terms and conditions set by the merchant and is generally accessible online.